One-Stop Permit Assistance and Coordination
One-Stop Permit Coordinators are located in regional offices throughout the state and serve as a single point of contact to help businesses; local governments, citizens and others identify potential environmental requirements and guide applicants through the permitting process. The services of a coordinator are optional, and the applicant may choose to deal directly with the appropriate state permitting agencies.
Services of the coordinator include:
· Identifying early in the process which environmental permits may be needed
· Coordinating activities among DENR permitting agencies
· Developing a project action plan, including timelines for projected permit decisions
· Arranging pre-application meetings
· Tracking permit review times
· Coordinating express permitting, when appropriate
For guidance concerning some common permits, CLICK HERE.